- - 1 pote viajante com Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Vegano
- - ½ xícara de manteiga vegana sem sal derretida
- - 1/3 xícara de açúcar mascavo claro
- - 1/3 xícara de açúcar refinado
- - 1 Colher de chá de extrato de baunilha
- - 4 xícaras da farinha de aveia
- - 2 xícaras de mini pedaços de chocolate vegano
- - Cobertura de granulado à base de manteiga vegana (opcional)
Tempo de preparo: 2h20min
Rendimento total: 16 porções
Line an 8” x 8” baking dish with parchment paper, allowing the sides to overhang slightly. Reserve 1/3 cup of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Non-Dairy with the dough chunks removed for the ganache topping. Set aside.
Combine the butter, brown sugar, and powdered sugar in a large bowl with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and mix until combined. Alternate adding the oat flour and remaining Non-Dairy, mixing until combined. Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
Spread the Non-Dairy mixture evenly in the prepared pan. Freeze while making the topping.
Melt remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips and 1/4 cup of Non-Dairy in 30-second increments in the microwave, stirring in between until melted completely. Spread the ganache evenly over the Non-Dairy mixture and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
Remove from the pan and cut into 16 bars.
Decorate with vegan buttercream frosting and sprinkles if desired, and enjoy!